Tuesday, June 19, 2007

8 (More) Things About Me

The lovely LadyG tagged me for another round of the 8 things about me meme a while back and now that I'm home and back in the swing of things I figured it was time to stop forcing you to look at my vacation pictures and tackle it. Let's see...

1. I'm PMS'ing and in dire need of chocolate

2. which I'm trying desperately not to go find

3. since I'm on a diet

4. and trying to relose the 2 pounds I gained on vacation

5. plus the significantly more than 2 pounds I still needed to lose before leaving on vacation.

6. I deserve a pat on the back for going along with the healthy dessert choice of watermelon for tomorrow night's GNI instead of offering to bake something really decadent.

7. Instead I'm making a mediterranean-style cold rice salad to go along with the "healthy grilling" menu we've planned.

8. I just had my hair colored yesterday, and it's a lot more brown and less red this time. I liked the red better, but I'm trying to cover up the older blond highlights that kept showing through the red, so I decided to try this. It's basically my original color, but it's been a while since it's been this dark so it takes a bit of getting used to. I'm waiting to see what happens as it lightens up.

There, that's 8. Now I'm tagging any of you who want to play. Here are the rules:
  • Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
  • At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1 comment:

deedee said...

I am not tempted by chocolate, but keep those pistachio nuts away from me...