Friday, June 29, 2007

I don't freaking believe it!! (plus something I forgot)

I forgot to say that anyone who wants to play along with the alphabet meme please let me know in the comments and I'll send a letter your way :). Come on, you know you wanna...

Now back to your regularly scheduled rant.


I can NOT freaking believe this. I just found another one of these! What in hell's name are these @#@#!@#! manufacturers THINKING?!?!?!? I don't care if you don't speak enough English to know what "Teenage Fashion"* means. Anyone with half a brain can tell you that LIPS do NOT belong on the crotch of little girls' size 6 underwear! Another pair for the incinerator. This is getting old I tell you. I was halfway tempted to try and peel the decal off, but couldn't get past the ick factor.

Freaking perverts.

* Just to clarify, "Teenage Fashion" is what was printed on the underwear (for a little girl for cripes sake), right above the lips.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ew ew and ewwwwwwww!That's just so wrong.

Unknown said...

EWWWWW!!!!

Scribbit said...

Like they said, WRONG. What are people (and that really means PARENTS who buy that stuff) thinking??