Sunday, February 3, 2008

Aaaaaaand the winner is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:301
Timestamp: 2008-02-03 06:25:13 UTC


Number 301 - the very lovely LaLa from Ladybugs and Dragonflies will be drinking her tea and coffee in style with her new porcelain tea set for two! I can't wait to see pictures a few years from now of her beautiful Annslee and hopefully home very soon Malia having their own sisters tea party with it.

LaLa, please e-mail me with your contact info so that I can go stock up on incredible amounts of bubble wrap and get your package on its way.

9 comments:

Scribbit said...

Sigh. I guess you're saved the postage to Alaska. But boy I thought that was a good prize.

Robin said...

If I'd have been really clever, I'd have rigged it so that one of the Israelis won - no postage at all, just drive it down the road a few minutes and meet for coffee LOL. Seriously though, I had a lot of fun with the giveaway and was totally overwhelmed by the response. I'm delighted that it's going to someone who's really going to enjoy it.

Shannon said...

Awww bummer! I was really hoping to win that lovely set. On the bright side, congrats LaLa and enjoy your warm beverages in style!

LaLa said...

YAY!! I am so excited to win. You are right, we did need a little pick me up this week : )

No postage savings since it is heading to TN!! Sorry about that..

Robin said...

I'm happy to do it :).

Anonymous said...

Mitchell's making me be nice. Just so you're warned.

Susan says that even though you didn't pick her, she'll send you July 7th anyway. Yeah, she knows it'll cost a fucking fortune, but she says you're worth it.

M just sent Eric to see if she's got a fever. And then he's calling our manager, wanting to know why we haven't played Israel yet. Music unites, he says.

I think the dumb fuck wants to broker world peace through ShapeShifter.

Robin said...

Trevor, go tell Susan she rocks. Well actually Shapeshifter rocks, but you know what I mean.

And tell her thank you. No funny stuff though, she's married.

Any time you guys want to play Israel I'll be right there in the front row, but I'll expect a couple of back stage passes too ;-).

Anonymous said...

I only give Backstage passes to girls who put out.

Robin said...

Fine. I'll ask Eric then. Pffttttt!