Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Stock Sunday - Joe Cool

.
.
It's hard to keep up that Joe Cool act when your mom keeps shoving a camera in your face, isn't it? Sometimes your innate sense of fun just wins out, despite your best efforts (and that Alfalfa-esque sticky-uppy bit in the back of your hair doesn't help either LOL).





Itai, at yet another end of year party

The kids finished school Thursday and summer vacation has now begun. Camp starts on Sunday and there are all sorts of good things planned for this summer. Time to let the good times roll!



.

14 comments:

SouthLakesMom said...

He is toooooo cute to be very Joe Cool-ish yet. But I'll bet the girls in his class keep a close eye on him!

The photo arrived today. Thank you again. It is beautiful! Going to Michaels later for mat and frame!

Tania said...

Hehe, so cute! And wonderful portrait photos. Hope he have a great vacation!:-)

Mimi said...

Aw, Robin, he is so cute!
Though that is probably the last thing he wants to hear! Hope you'll beposting some photos of the summer activities, sounds intriguing.
And see, I've entered! Inspired by you.

Mama Pajama said...

*snicker* thanks, Itai, I needed that! great portraits of an awesome kid! : )

Leora said...

Oh, I get the tongue. I no longer allow it. Mostly from my daughter. My middle son walks away now. I can capture my eldest at times - he isn't as fussy about having his picture taken as he used to be.

Love the colors - his shirt and the background. Painterly.

Leovi said...

Some pictures full of tenderness

Daryl said...

So handsome!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

You've captured some great moments there with your camera! Such a photogenic face your son has too. Very handsome.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Love those facial expressions! I have several of those from my own youth. I can actually "feel" that age looking at these...

Rayna Eliana said...

LOL, so cute. Love the tongue sticking out...

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

Oh, isn't he dashing! So handsome!

anymommy said...

Ha! Love him.

Unknown said...

LOL! I seriously LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo series. Ah, such a good-looking kid with an obviously FUN personality!

Steffi said...

Cute boy ;O))!

Steffi