Monday, December 19, 2011

Charlie Brown Bokeh

For obvious reasons Israel really doesn't get into the whole Christmas decorations thing, which makes it challenging to take the kind of stunning holiday bokeh images you see all over the internet this time of year. One very small exception is our favorite beachfront bar. Since they cater to a lot of tourists they do decorate for the holidays, if you call a tiny Charlie Brown Christmas tree and a few LED lights decorating. Still, one does what one can, right?

And with that, I give you "Charlie Brown Bokeh" - a few glowy lights from one of the sadder looking trees I've seen. Buy hey, they are colorful.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on Etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in one of my shops yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

9 comments:

Dina said...

This came out great! Good for you for improvising.

Daryl said...

LOVE this .. I am going to try to get one of my own

Fábio Martins said...

Good experience

Kim, USA said...

I love Bokeh your photo is awesome!

MYM & BM

Dimple said...

Very pretty!

Dianne said...

Charlie Brown Bokeh could become a whimsical art display

came by to say Happy Chanukah
love and joy to you and your family

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Photo looks good. I'd be surprised to see Christmas decorations there though and think it's kind of arrogant for tourists to expect them.

catsynth said...

It's a beautiful image, very abstract, and the context adds an interesting dimension. It's hard to escape at least a bit of Christmas decor.

But that being said, Happy first night of Hanukkah! (probably second night by the time you read this.)

caite said...

I love all Christmas light, no matter how small.