Monday, January 30, 2012

Introducing... *drum roll please*

 .


I'm delighted to announce that my brand new line of all occasion photo greeting cards is now available in my etsy shop - with both single cards and sets of four cards of your choosing on offer they're a fantastic and original way to show you care.

Visit Around the Island Photography today to see the full line of photo greeting cards and new photo bookmarks too! I combine shipping to make it easy to grab a few to keep on hand or give as gifts.



For my fellow Israelis - please feel free to contact me directly for shekel pricing and domestic postage rates, and stop by the AMIT Mid-Winter Fair in Beit Shemesh on Monday night, 7-10pm, to see them up close and personal :).
.
Visit RT2 for more ruby red images from around the world.
.

18 comments:

Carletta said...

Robin, these are very lovely!
Best of luck with your line. Hope the Winter Fair is successful for you.

anney said...

I checked out the website! Your all around photo greeting cards are all lovely!Good luck n your business!

Vienna said...

Oh, congratulations! lovely cards!

Leovi said...

I like the poppies are my favorite flowers. Greetings.

Daryl said...

So excited for you .. sell a zillion!

Fábio Martins said...

Uh! Good simple compositions

Ralph said...

What a fabulous greeting card! In this digital age, we have lost sight of just how special it is to receive a card of friendship. The nice colors on the outside combine with the thoughtful handwriting inside to make a special greeting indeed!

Kim, USA said...

Beautiful photos!

Icicles

Katherine Martinelli said...

What beautiful cards! I'm so glad to have discovered your work and your website. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the recommendation on where to get good Tex-Mex in Tel Aviv!

toby said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see them in person :)

Leah H. said...

This is cool. Congratulation and wish you all the success:)

Visiting for RT 2! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/01/salt-soaking-solution.html

Dianne said...

well done Robin
the presentation of the bookmark could become a postcard :)

Unknown said...

*LOVE!*

Cheryl said...

That is a beautiful card and a beautiful photo. I'm definitely interested.

Unknown said...

Nice card, Robin! But the only cards I send out are around Christmas time, lol!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

So pretty! Love this iidea!

Seow wei said...

That's a beautiful card and the photo bookmarks, wish you success.

Dina said...

Your new stuff is beautiful and I enjoy your enthusiasm for it too.